1: Hometown – Los Angeles
** Please arrange your flight arrive Los Angeles (LAX) between 9am – 10pm. (Must arrange flight at Los Angeles International Airport. No other airports in the Los Angeles area are served.)all other times have to pay extra transfer fee (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $75, the 3rd person and up will be charged additional $10 per person.We will transfer you in and check you into the hotel.Hotel : Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
2:Los Angeles City Tour
At 8:30AM we will depart from the hotel Holiday Inn Select La Mirada (or 9:00AM Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel), and travel to the city of Santa Monica. This famous beach town is known for its beautiful views and has been the shooting location of hundreds of Hollywood films. Walk along the Santa Monica Pier and enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean. Next we will head to Beverly Hills via Rodeo Drive. Celebrities and the ultra-rich frequent this shopping area, making it one of the most glamorous destinations in the world. After leaving the wealthy enclave, we will head to the Original Los Angeles Farmers Market, originating in 1934. You will find many international cuisine choices among the delicious California grown produce. After lunch, we will head up the hills above Los Angeles for spectacular views of the city and the iconic Hollywood sign. We will continue on to Olvera Street. This 200 year old street is a colorful Mexican market place and is known to host Mexican music, dancing and holiday celebrations. Before returning to the hotel, we will stop in downtown L.A. at the Staples Center, home to the Los Angeles Lakers , the world champion basketball team. We will then return to the hotel; arriving by 6:00PM.
Hotel : Holiday Inn Select La Mirada or Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel or similar
3:Los Angeles – Las Vegas
Las Vegas, it’s a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and others. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). The are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Accommodations will be at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino, named for the mythical sword of King Arthur. Immerse yourself in the castle themed resort right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip. Choose from one of the many eateries on the property, including the Roundtable Buffet, or head down the Strip and stop by one of the other world famous hotels.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
Day 4: Las Vegas-Zion National Park-Bryce Canyon National Park-Page
Depart Las Vegas in the morning and visit arguably the two of the most scenic National parks in Southern Utah. Zion is colored with reddish and tan-colored sandstone with soaring cliffs and great basins. Contrast that to Bryce which is not a true canyon, but an amphitheater of magnificent red rock formations within the high Colorado Plateau created by erosion. Each dense eroded columns known as hoodoos, create an out of this world landscape. These two National parks are truly a photographers’ heaven. Tonight we will stay in the town of Page.
Hotel: Quality Inn at Lake Powell or similar
Day5: Page – Lake Powell -Antelope Canyon- Las Vegas
Depart Page in the morning and visit Lake Powell, a reservoir on the Colorado River, straddling the border between Utah and Arizona. It is the second largest man-made reservoir in the United States behind Lake Mead, storing 24,322,000 acre feet (30 km³) of water when full. We may have a chance to take an optional cruise on the scenic Lake in the morning. We will continue to visit Antelope Canyon. The canyon is know as a slot canyon in which rainwater, especially during monsoon season, runs into the extensive basin above the slot canyon sections, as the water rushes into the narrow passageways, over time the passageways are eroded away, making the corridors deeper and into what you would experience today. We will travel back to Las Vegas in the afternoon.
Hotel: Excalibur Hotel and Casino
Day6:Las Vegas – Los Angeles
Depart Las Vegas in the morning as we will drive back to Los Angeles. \Or: Self dismissed in Las Vegas
Or: Bus transfer to San Francisco, additional charges: $55 per person
Tour Fare Includes:
* National Parks admissions
* Los Angeles Airport transfer service (one way from LAX)
– Airport pickup service 9am-10pm, beyond this schedule, additional charge (one way) : 1st & 2nd person $75, the 3rd person and up additional $10 per person.
* After tour drop off at Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
– Please arrange your air-ticket departure from Los Angeles (LAX) airport after 9pm.
Tour Fare Excludes:
* Optional tours
* Antelope Canyon – Adult $58, Child (2-12) $48
* Lake Powell Cruise – Adult $48, Child (2-12) $35
* Horse Shoe Bend- $25
* Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Adult $20, Child (4-12) $14
Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Pick-up Points:
* Domestic flights: Baggage claim
* International flights: Arrival Hall
* Without flight: Please meet at terminal 7 the UA baggage claim #1.
* For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call our office: 800-910-9888 to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
* Hotel rooms are typically designed and equipped for two travelers. They usually feature a queen- or king-sized bed or two double beds, which are meant to provide adequate comfort for two travelers.
* 3rd person, 4th person or child must share with the 1st & 2nd travelers in the same room (2 double beds). Extra beds, extra items and services (such as extra toiletries and towels) will not be provided.
* Hotels limit occupancy based on local or state fire codes, no more than 4 people to occupy a hotel room, regardless of the ages of the occupants.
* Child fare: for children 2 years of age and above, occupying the same room with 2 adults.
* Children under 2 years old will be charged $25 per day for mandatory General Liability Insurance. It is also to guarantee a seat for the child. If the parents prefer to hold the child, it is considered as forfeiting the seat, but the $25 Per day General Liability Insurance will still be charged.