1. Transportation (7-seat minivan)；
2. Hotel (Nights is less a day of tour days)；
3. Bilingual driver and/or guide；
1. Lunch & Dinner (Tour guide will arrange);
2. Attraction admission fee (Prices are subject to change without prior notice)；
3. Service fee (minimum US$12/person/day, any child and Infant reserving a seat have to pay the service fees as well)；
4. Personal room fees: such as laundry or valet services, telephone calls, or alcoholic beverages/mini bar items, unless they are otherwise specified；
5. Any personal expenses are not listed in Fee Included.
|Item name||Days||Price description||Description|
|Niagara Scenic In-Depth Tour（Q）||Tour guide arranges according itinerary||Adult：$25.00；
including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park
|Niagara Falls Night Tour||Tour guide arranges according itinerary||Adult（12+）：$35.00；
|Maid of the Mist Boat Tour||Tour guide arranges according itinerary||Adult：$25.25；
Opens during late April to early November, depends on local weather condition.
|Cave of the Winds||Tour guide arranges according itinerary||Adult：$19.00；
Day 1: All day
we are going to see the renowned Niagara Falls. Overlooking American Fall, the Horseshoe Fall and the Bridal Veil Fall, you will be astounded by the deafening roar of the falls. It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful.
Boston → Hotel →Maid of The Mist (Optional, 30mins, will not be visited based on attraction closure) → Cave of the Winds (Optional, 60mins ) →Niagara Falls Night Tour (Optional, 90mins)
1. Maid of the mist is open usually during mid/late April to early November, we will temporarily stop visiting this attraction.
It’s the combination of height and volume that makes Niagara Falls so beautiful. More than 6 million cubic ft. (168,000 cubic meters) of water goes over the crest line of the falls every minute during peak daytime tourist hours. This famous Maid of the Mist ride gets passengers as close as possible to the Niagara Falls! The Maid rides right into the mists thrown up by the roaring cascade as the Niagara River tumbles over the edge of the falls.
The Cave of the Winds on the New York side of Niagara Falls is an attraction which allows sightseers to walk right up to the base of the Bridal Veil Falls with water crashing down right on them and flowing beneath the decking.
Get closer to America’s Oldest State Park at Niagara Falls State Park! Enjoy some awe-inspiring sceneries and adventure-packed experience with us! Niagara Falls is actually not one waterfall, but three. The Niagara River flows down from Lake Erie and is divided by Goat Island. There, part of it flows to the horseshoe-shaped Canadian Falls (aptly named Horseshoe Falls), and the rest flows to the American Falls. At the American falls, the river is also split by a second small island, Luna Island, creating the third, small waterfall known as Bridal Veil Falls.
Hotel：Comfort Inn Or Same level
Day 2: All Day
Follow the tour along the Niagara River to the Old Fort Niagara, learn the history and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Niagara area. The significant location of Old Fort is right next to Lake Ontario.
Niagara Falls In-depth Tour (Optional, 120mins, including Old Fort Niagara + Whirlpool State Park ) →Free time （60mins)→ Boston
This interesting and exciting tour includes two popular attractions: the magnificent natural wonder – Niagara Whirlpool State Park and the U.S. historic landmark – Old Fort Niagara. The Niagara Whirlpool’s greatest depth is 125 feet. It is estimated the whirlpool formed approximately 7,500 years ago by the upstream erosion of the Niagara escarpment by Niagara River. Old Fort Niagara is a rich historic landmark; it spans more than 300 years. Its commanding presence on the great lake caused it to play a critical role in the French and Indian War, the American Revolution and the War of 1812. The gorgeous Lake Ontario lies behind the Fort.
1、Age limit：【No limit】；
2、Need ID number for reservation or not：【Not needed】；
1. If the weather condition, war, general strikes, and other unforeseen circumstances interrupt the journey, our company reserves the right to rearrange the journey without refunding the tour fee.
2. Cancellation & Re-schedule Policy:
a. More than 15 days prior to departure date (EST): Free cancellation with full refund.
b. Less than 14 days but 8 days prior to departure date (EST): 50% of total purchase amount can be refunded.
c. Less than 7 days prior to departure date (EST) or on departure day (EST): 100% penalty. No refund.
d. Additional hotel bookings before or after the tour as well as other services are subject to hotel cancellation policy to determine if a refund is possible.
e. If the guest quit during the trip or fails to participate in any itinerary due to personal reasons (no travel documents, late arrival, illness, accident, etc.), the paid tour fare will not be refunded, and no other services will be compensated.
Know Before You Book:
1. The opening hours and capacity limit of attractions and national parks will be subject to change from time to time due to COVID-19. When the operating hours and capacity restriction have an impact on the itinerary, it shall be regarded as force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Customer under 18 years old MUST be accompanied by at least one adult.
3. The itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather.
4. In case of attraction closures (due to holidays or construction, etc.), the tour guide may make some necessary changes to the itinerary accordingly.
5. This tour does not accept any City Pass or your own tickets for the attraction. Passengers who take this tour need to purchase admission tickets from tour escort on the departure date. Otherwise, we will stop providing services on the day.
6. We make every effort to provide on-time service, it does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point as a specific time, which may be affected by any number of factors including weather, traffic, strikes, government shutdowns, war or terrorist attacks, or mechanical problem.
7. Please reach the departure point on time and follow the arrangement of a tour escort.
8. Before doing an individual activity or leaving the group, please get the agreement of the tour guide.
9. Customers are held solely responsible for their own travel documents and/or visas if required.
10. For guests riding a 7-seat vehicle (the actual vehicle type will be subject to the actual passenger number), booster seats are required for kids under 8 years old. We provide booster rental service for $10/seat/day ($8/seat/day for Miami and Seattle tours). Please inform your needs upon booking. Please be noticed that penalty may be charged due to lack of prior notice.
11. Hotel arrangements will be changed depending on the season. You can confirm your hotel information while you are on tour with your tour guide.