Tour Code: 562-5096
Depart From: New York, NY; Flushing, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 1 Day
Highlights: Visit New York. Inclusions: Transportation via a deluxe, air-conditioned, Free wifi-equipped 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus., Professional tour guide
Day 1 New York (11 – 13hrs, 60 miles)
Today, we are going to explore the Big Apple, New York City.
Financial Center (90 min): We will walk on the Wall Street, and visit Trinity Church, New York Stock Exchange and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. You will also have a chance to take a picture with the statue of George Washington and the Charging Bull. You can get on top of the One World Trade Center to overlook the city. (If One World Observatory is closed, Empire State Buiding will be the replacement) .
American Spirit (60 minutes) : Then we will take Statue of Liberty Cruise getting a view of Manhattan, Statue of Liberty and photo with Brooklyn Bridge, followed by Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum .
Landmark exploration (30 minutes): Explore the famous landmarks of America by visiting Times Square, NASDAQ Stock Exchange and Broadway theatre.
Best of the world (60 minutes): Take an in-depth tour of the Metropolitan Museum of Art or walk in the Central Park.
Itinerary will be subject to traffic and weather. The sequence of the attractions might be changed according to actual and practical situation for better service.
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Address: 6301 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220 (Outside Fei Long Market)
- Departure: 7:00am
- Return: no stop
- Remark: Pick up ONLY
- Location: Flushing, NY
- Address: 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, NY 11354 (In front of the Sheraton hotel)
- Departure: 7:00am
- Return: 7:00pm
- Location: New York, NY
- Address: 69 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002
- Departure: 8:00am
- Return: 8:00pm
*Return time is an estimate and varies based on traffic and weather conditions.
- Transportation via a deluxe, air-conditioned, Free wifi-equipped 15-seat high-top Mercedes minibus.
- Professional tour guide
- We don’t accept any City Pass for the attractions. There will be no refunds for the tour fee.
- All meals and drinks during the trip are not included in tour price. The tour guide will make eating arrangements.
- Mandatory service fees for your tour guide and bus driver (minimum $12.00 per day per person)
- Any private expenses
- All purchases are subject to re-confirmation within 2-3 business days after booking. Please do not book the airline tickets until you received the confirmation.
- Complete operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your e-ticket. You must print and bring e-ticket(s) on your trip, as they serve as proof of purchase.
Terms & Condition
- Booking and Reservation
All tours are for early booking, tour operator suggests the each passenger should book tour at least 3 weeks before departure date. Passenger may make reservation via email; however, seats will not be assigned until the deposit has been paid. At time of reservation, passenger may require to provide name, phone number and address and specify designated tour and date of travel.All seats are pre-assigned with numbers; seat assignment is based on a first come first serve basis after down payment.
- Travel Documents
Each passenger must carry a valid travel document. (Valid visa for countries needed) (E.g. Green Card, Passport, Re-Entry Permit, and etc.) Tour operator is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Cancellation and change policy
Standard Cancellation and Refund policy (please read before booking)
- Broading Time and Location
All passengers must arrive 30 minutes before departure time. All passengers must show photo ID and boarding pass or tickets for boarding; absolutely no boarding without tickets. Departure time and boarding location will be confirmed after reservation is made.
- Travel Insurance
Tour operator is not responsible for any loss of or damage to personal items, or personal injury that may occur on or during the tour. It is optional that passengers to buy travel insurance, for more information, please consult your travel agent.
- Luggage Restriction
Each passenger may carry one check-in luggage and one carry-on bag.
- Itinerary Variations
We constantly strives to improve tour itineraries and features. If such improvements can be made, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control make changes necessary – we reserve the right to vary itineraries and to substitute hotels. At certain peak periods duplicate departures may operate, and sometimes in reverse order in which case hotels may vary from those stated on the itinerary pages.
- Tour Cancellation
We reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in accordance with operating requirements or circumstances beyond its control.If cancellation is made any time prior to departure* of the tour, Taketours’ only liability will be to refund to the passenger the amount it has received for the tour booking. We are not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to our cancellations.